Click photos to view full size
January 5, 2018 - US Weekly: "Nashville's" Charles Esten Shares an Update
January 5, 2018 - See Deacon (Charles Esten) perform new song from ‘Nashville’ Actor-musician Charles Esten, who plays Deacon Claybourne on “Nashville,” is live in the TODAY studio to introduce a song he’ll perform on the series later this season. Hear him sing “Looking for the Light,” which he co-wrote.
January 5, 2018 - Charles Esten (Deacon) talk about the final season of ‘Nashville’ Actor Charles Esten, who plays Deacon Claybourne on the CMT series “Nashville,” joins Hoda Kotb and Jenna Bush Hager to talk about the show’s sixth and final season, which begins Thursday night. He says he has no regrets and is grateful for the extra two seasons the show got after it left ABC.
January 4, 2018 - AOL Build Series: How Charles Esten Feels About The End of "Nashville"
January 3, 2018 - Charles Esten Visits Billboard for Exclusive Live Session
July 21, 2017 - The Tennessean
July 21, 2017 - MusicRow
July 20, 2017 - People
July 20, 2017 - Rolling Stone
July 20, 2017 - CNN
July 7, 2017 - Billboard
May 21, 2017 - Yahoo Sports
May 19, 2017 - NHL.com
Jan 12, 2017 - Yahoo
Jan 10, 2017 - Billboard
Jan 6, 2017 - Fox & Friends Performing “Simple as That”
Jan 5, 2017 - Charles Esten on NBC’s TODAY Performing “Buckle Up”
Jan 5, 2017 - Charles Esten on Access Hollywood Live
Jan 5, 2017 - Charles Esten on The Morning Blend
Jan 5, 2017 - AOL Build
Jan 5, 2017 - Variety
Dec 29, 2016 - Channel Guide
Oct 26, 2017 - ET Online
Sep 22, 2016 - TV Line
Sep 9, 2016 - CMT
July 15, 2016 - Rolling Stone
Born in Pittsburgh, PA, Charles "Chip" Esten grew up in Alexandria, VA. After starting his acting career in Los Angeles, he was pleased to make his theatrical debut in London, portraying Buddy Holly in the hit West End musical "Buddy."
In that role, he was honored to perform for H.R.M Queen Elizabeth and then, for President and Mrs. George H.W. Bush at The White House. Since then, he has appeared in films and on television, most notably on "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" and "The Office."
- EMMY voting begins in June and you’ll see Charles Esten’s name listed in the BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR category for his role as “Deacon Claybourne” in CMT’s “Nashville.”
- Charles will host the CMT Awards, June 7, live from Nashville.
- Charles and the “Nashville” cast return to Europe in June for their fourth consecutive summer tour.
- When not writing, recording or filming for Nashville, Charles is an in-demand touring artist. Tour dates: www.charlesesten.com
- In July 2017, Charles will become the only artist to ever release 52 consecutive songs via his #EverySingleFriday initiative.
- Charles has a rich catalog of music, having been a singer and songwriter performing on stage since he was in college.